Zero Waste Clubs plastic free tea strainer is perfect for having loose leaf tea without feeling guilty about throwing plastic lined tea bags in the bin.
This beautifully crafted stainless steel reusable tea strainer is made from 100% food grade stainless steel 204 that wont rust. It has a wide mouth and handle and is perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles. It has a fine mesh filter for even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea. This strainer has handles on both sides to make putting and lifting easier, and help you to avoid being scalded by hot steam.
- Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Handles on both sides make putting and lifting easier, and help you to avoid being scalded by hot steam
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
- Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odour and taste of metal
- A tree planted for every item you purchase
Did you know that nearly all tea bags have plastic lining on them?
So why not get some of our loose leaf tea and enjoy with this plastic-free tea strainer.
Natural cleaning Tip.. If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water. Or pop in a slice of lemon Then wipe the strainer after use to keep it in a great condition.