Pumpkin seeds are green in colour, flat and a neat oval shape and come from the common field pumpkin. They have a slight crunch with a smooth and creamy texture inside - perfect for snacking on with dried fruits and nuts for a boost of natural energy. They can be eaten as a raw snack, many people use them in muesli mixes and salads.
Pumpkin seeds are highly nutritious and packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins. They are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium, a tasty and easy way to boost your protein intake each day. The rich nutrient content of pumpkin seeds could also improve energy levels and mood - so give them a go!
- 30g contains around only 150 calories
- High in protein - a great protein source for vegans
- High in fibre - which helps promote good digestive health
- High in magnesium - which could help to control blood pressure and regulate blood sugar levels
- Contains zinc - which could promote a good night's sleep
ALLERGENS: None present in the product itself but allergens are present on the premises it is packed in therefore may be a small risk of cross contamination. However we make every effort to ensure no cross contamination occurs.