Turkish Sultanas are dried seedless grapes of Vitis Vinifera variety. The large, yellow-green grapes that are dried with a little oil into these sultanas are particularly flavourful and soft.
They are high in fibre and a great sweet treat for children in their packed lunch boxes.
- High in fibre
- Naturally occurring sugars
- Suitable for Vegans
- Gluten free
- 1 tablespoon full counts as 1 of your 5 a day fruit portions
Why not try
- Adding to fruit cake recipes
- Stir into warm bowls of porridge oats for a natural and subtle sweetness
- Add to scones recipes to create fruit scones
- Enjoy on their own as a simple snack
- Combine with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds for a healthy snack
Ingredients: Turkish Sultanas, sunflower oil
ALLERGENS: allergens are present on the premises it is packed in therefore may be a small risk of cross contamination. However we make every effort to ensure no cross contamination occurs.