Why switch to reusable period protection...???
- It goes without saying that reusable products are going to be better for the planet than disposable products.
- Tampons and disposable sanitary products come wrapped in plastic, and contain plastic !
- Even when disposed of correctly, tampons and cloth sanitary pads end up in landfill, taking hundreds of years to decompose.
- The resources used to create these products have a carbon footprint many, many times larger than that of reusables.
- It is estimated that between £5 and £10 is spent monthly on disposable sanitary products, depending on how heavy your periods are. That works out at between £60 and £120 annually.
- Investing in reusable sanitary products saves money and the planet.
Better for the Planet ~ Better for your pocket ~ Better for you
We have 2 styles:~ Low rise and Mid Rise lace topped ~ suitable for moderate flow
Mid rise Pretty Lace topped period pants - Sizing tip - True to UK sizing
Low rise are great for Sports, teens and Tweens - Sizing tip - Snug and stretchy may want to size up.
What are they made of?
Outer Body: Cotton/Elastane (95% / 5%)
Absorbent Lining: Cotton/Elastane (95% / 5%)
Waterproof layer of Oeko-Tex certified TPU