Detox & Antioxidant clay mask is suitable for normal to oily, mature and combination skins, especially tired stressed skin in need of a boost.
The active ingredients will deep cleanse and detox the skin and help repair damaged skin and reduce inflammation. With clays, seaweed, green tea, peppermint, rosemary and vitamin E.
This mask comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - you just mix with a little with water to get a fresh clay mask.
It comes in an aluminium tin with a handy wooden spoon for mixing.
♥ ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Kaolin clay ~ deep cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils.
- Bentonite clay ~ is packed full of minerals and helps to detox and deep clean the skin.
- Cornstarch ~ soothes and softens the skin.
- Bladderwrack seaweed powder ~ is rich in minerals and helps detox the skin.
- Green Tea powder ~ has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sea Buckthorn oil ~ has high levels of vitamins A & C and is a revitalising and restorative oil.
- Sea salt ~ will gently exfoliate dead skin cells and cleanse pores.
- Vitamin E oil ~ is a powerful antioxidant and deeply nourishes the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil ~ has a refreshing, cooling and toning effect on the skin.
- Rosemary essential oil ~ aids detox and has anti-inflammatory properties
This product is
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist
- Compliant with current cosmetic safety regulations
- Handmade in small batches
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible
- Presented with minimum packaging
- Artificial fragrances and colours
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Parabens and Phthalates
- Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
Our natural clay mask is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
Use spoon to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face avoiding the eye area and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded.
Use 1-2 times weekly, 24g tin contains approx 4-9 masks.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Bentonite, Kaolin, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Fucus Vesiculosis (bladderwrack) powder, Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Camellia Sinensis (green tea) powder, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil* (essential oils contain limonene & linalool).
* Organic ingredients