Calming and Purifying clay mask is suitable for normal to oily skins, especially skin prone to acne and break outs. The active ingredients will calm, deep cleanse and purify the skin. With clays, charcoal, chamomile, lavender and tea tree.
This mask comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - you just mix with a little with water to get a fresh clay mask.
It comes in an aluminium tin with a handy wooden spoon for mixing.
♥ ACTIVE INGREDIENTS...
- Kaolin clay ~ cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils.
- Bentonite clay ~ is packed full of minerals and helps to detox and deep clean the skin.
- Cornstarch ~ soothes and softens the skin.
- Activated Charcoal ~ draws out bacteria, dirt and toxins from the pores.
- Calamine powder ~ reduces irritation and calms the skin, it also contains zinc oxide which is antibacterial.
- Oatmeal and Chamomile ~ are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lavender and Tea Tree ~ essential oils are known for their antiseptic properties.
This face mask is
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations
- Handmade in small batches
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible
- Presented with minimum packaging
- Artificial fragrances and colours
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Parabens and Phthalates
- Petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- Ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
Their natural clay mask is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
Use spoon to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face avoiding the eye area and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-2 times weekly, 24g tin contains approx 4-9 masks
*For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.*
Bentonite, Kaolin, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Charcoal, Calamine, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel meal*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower powder, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) flower powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) oil* (essential oils contain geraniol, limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients